RRB Recruitment 2019- Apply Online For 14033,JE,Superintendent,Asst posts:
RRB (Railway Recruitment board) has released notification for the posts Junior Engineer, Superintendent, Assistant recruitment in 2019. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02-01-2019 to 07-02-2019. Eligibility,Educational Qualification, age limit,Exam pattern,syllabus and more details are given below.
Name of the post : Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer(IT), Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical Metallurgical Assistant.
Total No. of Vacancies: 14033
Pay scale: Rs.35400/-
Age Limit : 18 years -33 years.
1. Junior Engineer : Diploma/Degree in Engineering In Relevant Discipline
2. Junior Engineer(IT) : Diploma/Degree in Engineering In any Discipline.
3. Depot Material Superintendent : PGDCA/B.SC(Computer Science)/BCA/B.Tech
4. Chemical Metallurgical Assistant : Bachelors Degree in science with physics and chemistry with minimum of 45% marks.
1. For all the candidates except the fee consession categories mention below at Sl.No 2 Out of this fee of Rs.500, An amount of Rs.400 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stageCBT
2. SC, ST, EBC, PH, Ex-service men. This fee of Rs.250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st stage CBT.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step I : Candidate must visit www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in for the online application.
Step II: Pay the prescribed fee through online.
Step III : Fill the application form without mistakes
Step IV: Download the application form in PDF format and take print for future use.
Selection Process : There shall be two stage CBT followed by document verification and Medical Examination.
1. Computer Based Test
2. Document Verification
3. Medical Examination
Important Dates :
1.Submission of ONLINE applications from – Dt. 02/01/2019
2.Last date for submission of ONLINE applications – Dt. 07/02/2019