What is the Different between Creamy Layer and Non Creamy layer:
What is the Creamy Layer :
Creamy layer is the certificate for only OBC candidates not recommended for SC,ST candidates. There is no different in the income limit for the creamy layer and non creamy layer. Creamy layer certificate is especially use at the time certificate verification of any Govt job. If you come under non creamy layer you will get extra benefits compare with creamy layer candidate.
OBC has divided into two sections creamy layer and non creamy layer under the basis of annual income.
Creamy layer annual income Limit :
A person family annual income less than 8lakhs per year he may come under Non Creamy Layer. A person family annual income above 8laksh per year he may come under creamy layer.
How to Apply for the Creamy layer and Non creamy layer certificate:
1) Download the application the form(Annexure -I form VIIA) and take print out the form.
2) Fill the application form carefully.
3) Attach required documents.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card (Not Mandatory )
- Affidavit (Rs.10 or Rs.30 bond paper -Signed by advocate)
- Annexure -II form VIIB
4) Submit the application form at Mandal Revenue office.