Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018- Apply Online for Manager Posts@vijayabank.com:
Vijaya Bank invites applications (On-Line only) for recruitment for the post of ‘Manager Chartered Accountant’, ‘Manager – Law’, ‘ Manager- Security’ in MMG Scale-II in specialist category through Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com.
Name of Organisation: Vijaya Bank
Name of the post : Manager
Total No of Vacancies: 57
1. Manager-Chartered Accountant : 32
2. Manager – Law : 21
3. Manager Security : 04
Selection Procedure: The mode of selection shall be Interview. However, the Bank may reserve the right to
conduct Group Discussion/Written test before the interview in case a need is felt. The selection will be based on the performance of the shortlisted candidates in the GD/written test if any conducted and/or personal interview.
Age Limit :
1. Manager-Chartered Accountant : 20-35 years
2. Manager – Law : 20-35 years
3. Manager Security : 20-45 years
Age Relaxation :
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|OBC ( Non Creamy layer )||3 years|
|Persons domiciled in J&K State during the period from 01.01.1980|
|) Persons With Benchmark Disability (PWD):||10 years|
|The children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots||5 years|
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Manager-Law||BL (LLB) (Regular Full Time) from a|
|Manager-Security||Pass in any Degree from|
a recognized University.
1.For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/-
2. For all others including OBC- Rs.600/- for application including intimation charges of Rs.100/-
How to apply :
1. Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website“www.vijayabank.com” and click on the link under “Career” page to access the “Recruitment Notification No.02/2018” – Link for Notification and Online Application”.
2. Eligible candidates are then required to click on the corresponding link to apply online.
3. Candidates will have to enter their basic details in the online applicationform. Candidates are required to upload their photograph as per the specifications given in the ‘Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph.
4. After entering the basic details and uploading the photograph, a user-id & Password will be generated which will be sent to the candidate’s registered E-mail ID/Mobile number. Candidates should note their user id and Password for future reference and should be kept confidential.
5. After obtaining the user-id and password, the candidates are required to login and fill the other requisite particulars like education, experience and complete the payment process.
6. The payment can be made by using Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
7. On successful completion of the payment and filling in all the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places, click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application for its correctness.
Note : After applying Online, candidate should obtain a Print-Out of Computer Generated Online Application, which should be annexed with all necessary documents substantiating the candidature and should be sent through ordinary post only, in a closed envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CLERK(SPORTS MEN)-2017- 2018 in Vijaya Bank”, to the following address:
The Deputy General Manager-HRD
Vijaya Bank, Head Office
#41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road
Importatnt Dates :
Opening date for On-Line Registration : 12.04.2018
Closing date for On-Line Registration: 27.04.2018
Last date for receipt of “print out of the Computer
Generated On-Line Application” : 04.05.2018
Last date for Receipt of “Print out of the Computer
Generated On-Line Application : 11.05.2018
Important Links :
Official website : www.vijayabank.com