Ts Gurukula TREI-RB Notification 2018 for JUNIOR LECTURERS IN RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETIES:
TREI-RB (TELANGANA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS RECRUITMENT BOARD) has released notification for the posts junior lecturers in residential educational institutions societies.Eligible candidates may apply online from Dt:09.08.2018 to Dt: 08.09.2018. Eligibility,Educational Qualififcation, age limit,Exam pattern,syllabus and more details are given below.
Name of the post : Junior lecturers.
Total No. of Vacancies: 281.
Pay scale: 35,120- 87,130.
Age Limit : 18 years -44 years.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: A post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned (or
its equivalent) (Table-I) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by the UGC. And Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or BA. B.Ed/B.Sc., B.Ed., from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject.
1. Each applicant must pay Rs.1200/-
2. Telangana State belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH have to pay Rs.600/-
Note: BCs, SCs and STs belonging to other States are not entitled for any fee concession and
they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step I : Candidate must visit www.treirb.telangana.gov.in for the online application.
Step II: Pay the prescribed fee through online.
Step III : Fill the application form without mistakes
Step IV: Download the application form in PDF format and take print for future use.
Selection Process :
THE FINAL SELECTION FOR THE POST WILL BE BASED ON TOTAL MARKS SECURED IN THE
WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF PAPER-I, II & III AND DEMONSTRATION.
Important Dates :
1. Submission of ONLINE applications from – Dt: 09.08.2018.
2. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications – Dt: 08.09.2018
3. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
4. All the question papers (Paper-I, II & III) except Languages will be supplied in English version only (Paper-I & II are common for all subjects).
5. Paper-I, II & III are Objective type. The Board reserves the right to conduct the Examinations in OFFLINE OMR mode.