Ts Gurukula Notification 2018 -for DEGREE COLLEGE LECTURERS IN RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETIES:
Ts Gurukula (TELANGANA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS RECRUITMENT BOARD) has released notification for the posts Degree college lecturers(Ts Gurukula) in residential educational institutions societies.Eligible candidates may apply online from Dt:14.08.2018 to Dt: 13.09.2018. Eligibility,Educational Qualififcation, age limit,Exam pattern,syllabus and more details are given below.
Name of the post : Degree college lecturers.
Total No. of Vacancies: 465.
Pay scale: Rs.40,270/- Rs.93,780/-
Age Limit : 18 years -44 years.
1. Post Graduation in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks.
2. Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by Universities of the State.
3. If a candidate possesses Ph.D., or equivalent is exempted from passing National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC.
1. Each applicant must pay Rs.1200/-
2. Telangana State belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH have to pay Rs.600/-
Note: BCs, SCs and STs belonging to other States are not entitled for any fee concession and
they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step I : Candidate must visit www.treirb.telangana.gov.in for the online application.
Step II: Pay the prescribed fee through online.
Step III : Fill the application form without mistakes
Step IV: Download the application form in PDF format and take print for future use.
Selection Process :
THE FINAL SELECTION FOR THE POST WILL BE BASED ON TOTAL MARKS SECURED IN THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF PAPER-I, II AND DEMONSTRATION.
Important Dates :
1. Submission of ONLINE applications starts from Dt:14.08.2018.
2. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt: 13.09.2018.
3. Examination schedule would be displayed in the Board Website.
4. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
5. All the question papers (Paper-I & II) except Languages will be supplied in English version only (Paper-I is common for all subjects).
Note: Paper-I and II are Objective type. The Board reserves the right to conduct the Examinations in OFFLINE OMR mode.