TS DEECET (DIET CET) 2018-Eligiblity,Age Limit,Counselling,Hallticket,Results,Last date,exam date at deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in

TS DEECET (DIET CET) 2018-Eligibility,Age Limit,Counselling,Hall ticket,Results,Last date,exam date at deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in:

Telangana has released notification for DEECET 2018.Candidates can apply D.El.Ed(Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E( Diploma in pre-school Education) through  DEECET 2018 through computer based test (CBT)  for admission into two year course in Govt DIETs or Private unaided teacher education institutes in the state of Telangana for the batch 2018-20. Eligible candidates may apply for DEECET 2018 from 21-04-2018 to 10-05-2018.

Age Limit : 

Candidates should have completed 17 years

Educational Qualification :

1. Candidate should have passed of appeared for the Intermediate examination.

2. The candidate should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination for appearing at TS DEECET 2018. For SC/ST/PWD candidates have 40% of marks.

Note :  The candidate who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible for TS DEECET 2018.

TS DEECET 2018 Admission :

1. TS DEECET 2018 is common entrance test for both D.El.Ed and D.P.S.E

2. D.El.Ed is offered in three media i.e Telugu,English and Urdu.

3. D.P.S.E programme is offered only in English Medium.

Rule of Reservation : 

Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates remaining 15% of the seats shall unreserved as specified in the Telangana Educational Institutions.

TS DEECET 2018 Exam Pattern :

The exam paper shall be objective type in 3 parts with 100 questions and each question carrying 1 mark.

 

ts deecet exam pattern

ts deecet exam pattern

How to Apply :

Step – I : Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option

Step -II : Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee
Payment

Step-3:  After fee payment by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes,
candidate should fill in the Application through this option.

Step-4:  After application form submission, candidate can print the
submitted form.

Application Fee : Rs. 413/-

Important Date : 

Stating Date for Online Application : 21-04-2018

Last date for Online Application : 10-05-2018

Hall ticket Download : 4th week of May

Entrance Exam (CBT) : June 2018

Result : July 2018

Important Links :

Apply Online

Notification 

Eligibility

Telangana Jobs :

Recruitment Board Post NameMore Information
TSTRANSCOJPOGet more details
university of HyderabadProgramme AssistantGet more details
University of HyderabadJRFGet more details
TSPSCADM/Manager GR-II
Assistant quality control officer
Get more details
University of HyderabadResearch AssociateGet more details
TSPSCBoiler Operator GR-IIGet more details
Osmania UniversityResearch AssistantGet More Details
TSPSCExtension Officer grade-I in WomenGet more details
NIMSMedico Social workerGet more details
NIMSResearch AssociateGet more details
TS GURUKULADegree LecturersGet more details
TS GURUKULAJunior LecturersGet more details
MANUUNetowrk administrator,System analyst,Section officer,AE & OthersGet more details
TSPSCFied AssistantGet More Details
TSPSC(AAO,ASO,DPA)-Grade IIGet more details
TSPSCBill CollectorGet more details
NIMS,HyderabadClinical research associate,study CoordinatorGet more details
NIMS,HyderabadResearch Assistant,Scientist,Lab technician,DEOGet more details
university of hyderabadJRFGet more details
TREIRBTGT&PGTGet more details
university of hyderabadproject associativeGet more details
CGG,TELANGANAPROJECT LEADERGet more details
CGG,TELANGANA TEAM LEADGet more details
CGG,TELANGANASR.SOFTWARE DEVELOPERGet more details
CGG,HYDERABADNETWORK ADMINISTRATORGet more details
CGG,TELANGANATEAM LEADER ANDROIDGet more details
CGG,TELANGANASR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER(ANDROID)Get more details
CGG,TELANGANASR PL/SQL DEVELOPER&DBAGet more details
OSMANIA UNIVERSITYPRODUCTION&TECHNICAL ASSISTANTGet more details
UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABADPROJECT ASSISTANTGet more details
UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABADRESEARCH ASSISTANTGet more details
COLLECTORATE&MAGISTRATE OFFICE IN ADILABADJUNIOR ASSISTANT,TYPISTGet more details
TS GOVERNMENTCRT,SO,PG CRT,PETGet more details
TSPSCASOGet more details
TSPSCSENIOR STENOGet More details
TSPSCJr Assistant in Road Transport DeptGet more details
TSPSCVROGet More Details
Telangana GovtTS DEECET 2018Get more details
Osmaniya UniversityOUCET -2018Get more details
Osmania UniversityTS SET-2018Get More Details
Kakatiya UniversityKUPGCET 2018Get More Details
Osmania UniversityTS EDCET 2018Get more details
TSPOSTALPostman and Mail gaurdGet more details

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *