Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 for 9355 posts @tspri.cgg.gov.in:
Telangana government has released a huge recruitment notification for the 9355 Junior Panchayat Secretary in Telangna state. Eligible candidates may apply online from 3rd September 2018 11th September 2018 at tspri.cgg.gov.in. District wise details of vacancies, eligibility, scheme of examination, fee details, reservations,
general conditions etc. are available on tspsri.cgg.gov.in. Laste date of fee payment is 10th September 2018. Total number of vacancies 9355. According to the notification further details like eligibility,scheme of examination,fee details,reservations will be update on 31 August 2018 at 5 pm in the official website tspri.cgg.gov.in
Note: Telangana junior panchayat secretary examination will be held on 04-10-2018
|Name of the organisation :||Commissioner of Panchayat and Rural Development of Telangana|
|Name of the Post||Junior Pachayat Secretary|
|Total Number of vacancies||9355|
Also Read : TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern
Job Description:The Junior Panchayat Secretary shall discharge the duties and perform
the responsibilities assigned to the Panchayat Secretary under
Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018 (Act.No.5 of 2018) and any other
Duties and responsibilities entrusted by the Government, Commissioner,
PR&RE and District Collector from time to time.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test only.
Basic Service Conditions:
1. This is a district cadre post as defined in G.O.Ms.No.124 GAD
(SPF-MC) Department. Dated:30-08-2018.
2. The monthly consolidated remuneration is Rs.15000/-
3. The Junior Panchayat Secretary shall have to work on consolidated
remuneration basis for 3 years
4. The agreement will be renewed every year based on annual evaluation of
5. The services of those Junior Panchayat Secretaries who show satisfactory
performance will be regularised after completion of 3 years as Panchayat
6. The performance will be assessed in accordance with the guidelines issued by
the Government on the basis of Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
7. Other Duties and responsibilities can be entrusted by the Government,
Commissioner, PR&RE and District Collector from time to time.
Age Limit : Minimum ‘18’ years and Maximum ‘39’ years
1.For SC/ST and BCs – 5 Years
2.Ex-Service men – 3 years & length of service rendered
in the armed forces.
3.Physically Handicapped persons -10 Years
4. For Telangana State Government Employees
except Employees of TSRTC, Corporations,
Municipalities etc. – 5 Years
Qualification : Must have passed the Degree from any
University in India
Also Read : TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Syllabus
Application Fee :
- For General Candidates – Rs 800/-
- For SC/ST/BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate), PH, Ex Service men candidates – Rs. 400 /-
- ·The B.C candidates who comes under Creamy layer also pay – Rs.800/-
How to Apply :
1. Logo on to the official website tspri.cgg.gov.in
2.Find the link for the apply online
3. Fill the application without mistakes.
4. After entering the details in the Portal, the applicant will proceed to
5.After payment of fee & after filling the entire application form, the PDF
Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by
Important Dates :
|Starting Date of Online Application||03-09-2018|
|Last Date for online application||14-09-2018|
|Last date for Fee payment||13-09-2018|
|Admin Cards Download||7 days before Examination Date|
|Edit option||8-09-2018 to 12-09-2018|
Important Links :
TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Notification Full details in Video class: