Syllabus for TSICET-2019 Entrance Exam:
|Subject||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|Analytical Ability||75 Questions||(75 Marks)|
|Mathematical Ability||75 Questions||(75 Marks)|
|Communication Ability||50 Questions||(50 Marks)|
Detailed Syllabus of TSICET 2019:
Section-A: Analytical Ability
1.Data Sufficiency: A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as I and II. If the data given in I alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in II alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
- Sequences and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a: b: c: d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis: The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
- Coding and Decoding Problems: A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation
Section -B: Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability: Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability:Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms. Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
- Statistical Ability: Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability
Section-C: Communication Ability
Objectives of the Test
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
Part 1: Vocabulary
Part 2: Business and Computer terminology
Part 3: Functional Grammar
Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
- UPSC Indian Forest Services Notification-2021 Apply Online for 110 Vacancies
- Daily Current affairs Test-34 Practice Bits in Telugu
- RRB GROUP-D Practice test-114 World Geography Bits in Telugu
- Daily Current Affairs Magazine in Telugu 04-03-2021
- Daily Current Affairs in Telugu 04-03-2021
- Daily Current affairs Test-33 Practice Bits in Telugu
- Daily Current Affairs in Telugu 03-03-2021
- Daily Current Affairs Magazine in Telugu 03-03-2021
- BHEL Haridwar Recruitment-2021 Apply for 281 Vacancies
- Daily Current Affairs in Telugu 02-03-2021