SBI Recruitment 2018- Apply online for Specialist cadre officer:
State bank of India(SBI) has announced that recruitment of 47 Specialist Cadre Officer posts. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30.10.2018 to 22.11.2018.State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Eligibility,Educational Qualification,age limit,application fee,how to apply,exam pattern,syllabus and more detail are given below.
Name of the Organisation : State bank of India(SBI)
Name of the post : Specialist Cadre Officer
Total no of posts : 47
Pay Scale :
1. MMGS-III -Rs.42020/-
Application Type : Online
Selection Process : Selection process will be done through Online examination (Preliminary and Main Exam) and Interview.
Age Limit :
Minimum age : 25 years
Maximum age : 35 years
Relaxation of age :
1. For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : 5 Years
2. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
3. Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years
PWD (OBC)-13 Years
PWD (GEN)-10 Years
Educational Qualification : CA/ICWA/CFA, Any Degree,PGDM,PG
Examination Fee :
1. For SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 100/-
2. For General, OBC : Rs.600/-
How to apply :
1. Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
3. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
4. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature.
5. Fill the application form carefully. After complete of filling click on submit. Download the application form then take print out of application form for the future reference.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview
Call Letter for Interview:
Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
Important Dates :
1.Submission of ONLINE applications from – Dt. 30.10.2018
2.Last date for submission of ONLINE applications – Dt. 22.11.2018