SBI PO Recruitment 2020- Apply online for 2000 PO posts
State bank of India(SBI) has announced that recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officers (PO) posts.Eligible candidates may apply online from 14-11-2020 to 04-12-2020. Eligibility,Educational Qualification,age limit,application fee,how to apply,exam pattern,syllabus and more detail are given below.
|Name of the Organisation||State bank of India(SBI)|
|Name of the post||Probationary Officers(PO)|
|Total no of posts||2000|
|Last Date||14-11-2020 to 04-12-2020|
Selection process will be done through Online examination
2. Main Exam
Vacancy Details :
Age Limit :
Minimum age : 21 years
Maximum age : 30 years
Relaxation of age
1. For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : 5 Years
2. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
3. For Ex Servicemen : 5 years
4.Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – For PWD (SC/ ST) :15 Years
Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – For PWD (OBC) “:13 Years
Persons With Benchmark Disabilities PWD (Gen/ EWS : 10 Years
Educational Qualification :
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note : Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally.
Examination Fee :
1. For SC/ST/PWD : Nill
2. For General, OBC : Rs.750/-
How to apply :
1. Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
3. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
4. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature.
5. Fill the application form carefully. After complete of filling click on submit. Download the application form then take print out of application form for the future reference.
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections.
Selection criteria for Main Examination:
Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. Candidates numbering approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for the Main Examination from the top of the merit list.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
(i) Objective Test:
The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total
200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of|
Application by candidates
|14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020|
|Payment of Application Fee||14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||3rd week of Dec 2020 onward|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||31st Dec 2020 & 2|
nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||3rd week of January 2021|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||3rd week of January 2021 onwards|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||29th January 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards|
|Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||February/ March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of Dec 2020 on wards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020|
|For Online Exams in Telugu|
|To Join Whats app|
|To Join Telegram Channel|
|To Subscribe Youtube|