SBI PO Recruitment 2019- Apply online for 2000 SBI PO posts:
State Bank Of India has released notification for the 2000 Probationary Officer(PO) posts. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02.04.2019 TO 22.04.2019. Eligibility,Educational Qualification,age limit,application fee,how to apply,exam pattern,syllabus and more detail are given below.
|Name of the post:||Probationary Officer(PO)|
|Total No.of Posts:||2000|
|Pay Scale :||Rs. 27,620/-|
Selection Process : Selection process will be done through Online examination (Preliminary and Main Exam) and Interview.
Age Limit :
Minimum age : 21 years
Maximum age : 30 years
Relaxation of age :
1. For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : 5 Years
2. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
3. For Ex Servicemen : 5 years
4. Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu &
Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 : 5 years
Educational Qualification :
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note : Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally.
Examination Fee :
1. For SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 125/-
2. For General, OBC : Rs.750/-
How to apply :
1. Candidates can apply online only from 02.04.2019 TO 22.04.2019. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
3. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
4. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature.
5. Fill the application form carefully. After complete of filling click on submit. Download the application form then take print out of application form for the future reference.
|Category||Max. Permissible Number of Chances|
|General/ EWS (PWD)||7|
|SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No restrictions|
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections.
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. Candidates numbering approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for the Main Examination from the top of the merit list.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
(i) Objective Test:
The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total
200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
Exam Pattern :
|Name of the test||No. of Questions||Max.|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||Total|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45 minute|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40 minutes|
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Note: Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of May 2019 onwards|
|Online Preliminary Examination||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||1st week of July 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||2nd week of July 2019|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||20.07.2019|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of May 2019 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||4th week of May 2019|
- RRB GROUP-D Practice test-111 Indian History Bits in Telugu
- Daily Current Affairs Magazine in Telugu 25-02-2021
- Daily Current Affairs in Telugu 25-02-2021
- RRB GROUP-D Practice test-110 Current affairs Bits in Telugu
- Daily Current affairs Test-28 Practice Bits in Telugu
- Daily Current Affairs Magazine in Telugu 24-02-2021
- Daily Current Affairs in Telugu 24-02-2021
- RRB GROUP-D Practice test-109 Chemistry Bits in Telugu
- Daily Current affairs Test-26 Practice Bits in Telugu
- Daily Current Affairs Magazine in Telugu 23-02-2021