SBI PO Recruitment 2018- Apply online for 2000 SBI PO posts:
State bank of India(SBI) has announced that recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officers (PO) posts. Eligible candidates may apply online from 21-04-2018 to 13-05-2018. Eligibility,Educational Qualification,age limit,application fee,how to apply,exam pattern,syllabus and more detail are given below.
Name of the Organisation : State bank of India(SBI)
Name of the post : Probationary Officers(PO)
Total no of posts : 2000
Pay Scale : 27,620/-
Application Type : Online
Selection Process : Selection process will be done through Online examination (Preliminary and Main Exam) and Interview.
Age Limit :
Minimum age : 21 years
Maximum age : 30 years
Relaxation of age :
1. For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : 5 Years
2. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
3. For Ex Servicemen : 5 years
4. Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu &
Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 : 5 years
Educational Qualification :
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note : Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally.
Examination Fee :
1. For SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 100/-
2. For General, OBC : Rs.600/-
How to apply :
1. Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
3. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
4. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature.
5. Fill the application form carefully. After complete of filling click on submit. Download the application form then take print out of application form for the future reference.
CALL LETTERS FOR EXAMINATION:
The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself “booklet by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website.
NUMBER OF CHANCES:
1. For General : 4
2.For General (PWD) :7
3. For OBC : 7
4. For OBC (PWD) : 7
5. For SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD) : No Restriction
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections.
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. Candidates numbering approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for the Main Examination from the top of the merit list.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
(i) Objective Test:
The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total
200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
Exam Pattern :
|Name of the test||No. of Questions||Max.|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||Total|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45 minute|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40 minutes|
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
Note: Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main
Important Dates :
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of|
Application by candidates
|21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||18.06.2018 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||1
st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||15.07.2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||20.07.2018|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||04.08.2018|
|Declaration of Result – Main||20.08.2018|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||01.09.2018|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||01.11.2018|
Important Links :
Telangana Jobs :
|Recruitment Board||Post Name||More Information|
|TS Samagra Siksha Abhiyan||MIS Coordinates,system analyst , data entry operator in MEO/DEO Offices and IERPs -704 Posts||Get More Details|