Recruitment of junior assistant & typist in collectorate and magistrate office (Adilbad) 2018:
Recruitment of junior assistant & typist in collectorate and magistrate office (Adilbad) 2018.Eligible SC&ST candidates may apply offline from 08-06-2018 to 02-07-2018. Eligibility,Educational Qualififcation, age limit,Exam pattern,syllabus and more details are given below.
Name of the posts : junior assistant & typist.
Total No. of Vacancies: 11
1. junior assistant-9
Pay scale: Rs.16400-49870/-
Age Limit : 18 years -44 years.
1. For regualar state government employees-5years.
2. Temporary employee of the census department-3years.
3. widows,Divorced womens,women judicially seperated by husband not exceeded 45years.
1. junior assistant: Must have passed degree conducted by Andhra pradesh/Telangana state board of universities or its equivalent Examination.
2. typist: 1.Must have passed degree conducted by Andhra pradesh/Telangana state board of universities or its equivalent Examination.
2.Must have passed the government technical examination in type writing by high grade in telugu in government standard key board.
Note: if the candidates with high grade qualification either in type writing or sh0rt hand or both are not available,candidates in lower grade qualificati0n will be considered for appointment as typist as the case may be.
Selection Process : The selection of candidates for the appointment to the posts will be made on the basis of marks qualifiying academic examinations i.e., graduation or its equivalent examinaton.
HOW TO APPLY:
1.Eligible candidates download offline application form through notification pdf
2.fill the form without mistakes then send it to givenpostal address.
Important Dates :
1.Submission of OFFLINE applications from – Dt. 20/06/2018
2.Last date for submission of OFFLINE applications – Dt. 04/07/2018.
Notification Pdf :Download