DRDO RECRUITMENT-2020 Apply Online for 116 Apprentice Trainee Posts:
Defense Research &Development Organisation Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai invites online applications from eligible candidates for ITI apprenticeship training. Eligibility criteria,selection process ,exam pattern ,application fee ,how to apply are given below.
|Name of the Post||ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Total No of Posts||116|
|Last Date of Online Application||31-03-2020|
vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||23|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER.
Age Limit (As on 01/03/2020) :
Minimum Age limit : 18 years
Maximum Age limit for : Unreserved category – 27 yrs
Maximum Age limit for : OBC – 30 yrs,
Maximum Age limit for : SC/ST – 32 yrs
Maximum Age limit for : PWD – 37 yrs
Selection Process :
I) ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
II) Details of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advised to check regularly for exact date and time of interview/screening test.
III) Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
How to Apply :
Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
2. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
3. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
4. Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE, Chennai.
5. Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms will not be accepted.
6. Closing date for online registration is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date to apply online||31-03-2020|
|End date to apply online||03-04-2020|
Current affairs in Telugu: