APSWREIS Recruitment 2019-for 750 posts of DCO, Principal, TGT, Caretaker:
APSWREIS(AndhraPradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institution Society) has released notification for Recruitment of 750 posts of DCO, Principal, TGT, Caretaker. Eligible candidates may apply online from 14.02.2019 to 28.02.2019. Interested candidates may apply online from the official website of APSWREIS i.e www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
Educational Qualification, syllabus, exam pattern, age limit, selection process, etc.
|Name of the Posts:||DCO, Principal, TGT, Caretaker|
|Age Limit:||18-44 Years|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Rs.28,940 – 78,910/-|
|Care Taker (Warden)||Rs.21,230 – 63,010/-|
(1) For SC/ST/BC – 5 years
(2) For Physically Handicapped – 10 years
(3) For Existing Contract Teachers working in APSWREIS with at least 6 months service – 3 years
(4) For Ex-Serviceman – 3 years
Application Fee: The Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards Application processing fee for each post through Debit Card / Credit Card / On-line Transfer. On receipt of fee, the candidate shall be issued a Unique ID, which will act as reference number for the application. It may be noted that issuance of Unique ID does not mean that the candidate has submitted the application on-line. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
a) District Coordinator:
1. A Post Graduate Degree from any university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)
2. Administrative experience of 3 years in State/Central Govt.Organizations
b) Principal Grade-II:
1. A Post Graduate Degree with 1st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)
2. A B.Ed Degree from UGC / NCTE recognized University with minimum of 50 % marks.
3. A total teaching experience of not less than 10 years including
a) 3 years of experience as PGT or JL in any Govt/Govt.Aided school/Jr.College (OR)
b) 3 years of administrative experience as Head Master/Principal of a High School or Jr.College funded by State/Central/Union Territory Government
c) Trained Graduate Teacher:
1. A 1st class Post Graduate degree in the subjects shown at Annexure- C from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 60% marks in the relevant subject.
(In case of SC, ST, BC candidates not less than 55% marks in Post Graduation)
2. A B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching.
3. Must have passed TET Paper II conducted by State Government.
d) Caretaker (Warden)
1. Graduation degree from any University recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)
2. B.Ed.,degree from UGC/NCTE recognized University.
How to Apply :
Step-I : Candidates may log on to the APSWREIS website
Step-II : Pay the prescribed fee using Online Payment service.Once the payment is successful, payment Unique ID is generated
Step-III : The applicant has to login in the website with the user name (Unique ID),Date of Birth & Adhaar No.
Step-IV : Fill the Application form carefully without any mistake then click on Submit.
Selection Process :
1. Selection will be purely based on marks scored by the candidates in online exam. Weightage marks as indicated in this notification will also be counted for this purpose.
2. No Demo/Interview will be conducted for selection
Important Dates :
|Submission of ONLINE applications from||14.02.2019|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE applications||28.02.2019|
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019-for 40 DGM,AGM,Manager posts @www.idbi.com
- RRB ALP&Technician 2nd stage Final key
- Download APSWREIS Halltickets for DCO,Principal,TGT,Caretaker 2019
- AP Group-II Free Daily Test-57
- AP Panchayath Secretary Free Online Test-51
- Download Halltickets for Navodaya VI class Entrance Exam 2019
- AP Group-II Free Online Test-56
- TSPSC Results 2019 for Various Posts in (TSBCL) Telangana State Beverages Corporation Limited at tspsc.gov.in
- Download TSPSC Results for TSRTC 2019
- AP Group-II Free Daily Test-55