APPSC Recruitment 2019-for Deputy Surveyor @psc.ap.gov.in:
APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released notification for the recruitment to the posts of Deputy Surveyor . Eligible candidates may apply online from 20/02/2019 to 13/03/2019 (Note: 12/03/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night). Interested candidates may apply online from the official website of APPSC i.e www.psc.ap.gov.in. Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through Commission’s website. Educational Qualification, syllabus, exam pattern, age limit, selection process, etc.
Name of the post : Deputy Surveyor
Total No. of Vacancies: 29
Pay Scale: Rs.22,460-66,330/-
Age Limit: 18 -42 years
Application Fee: Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
i) SC, ST, BC, PH , Ex-Service Men& others.
1. Must have passed secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh
2. Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in draughtsman (civil) Trade (two years course with surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India) Or must have passed either I.T.I Civil Draftsman) Or
Intermediate Vocational (Construction Technology)
Selection Process :
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
Step-I : Candidates may log on to the APPSC website www.psc.ap.gov.in
Step-II : The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
Step-III : Click on the Payment button. Pay the prescribed fee using Online Payment service.Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated
Step-IV : Fill the Application form carefully without any mistake then click on Submit. Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled.
Important Dates :
- Submission of ONLINE applications from -20/02/2019
- .Last date for submission of ONLINE applications -13/03/2019
- Last date for Online Fee Payment – 12/03/2019.
- The main examination in online mode for candidates selected in screening test will be held through computer based test on 22/05/2019.
Important links :
AP Latest Jobs:
|Organisation||post||Get more details|
|Women Development Child development department||Anganwaadi worker and anganwaadi helpers - 489 Posts||Get more details|