APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2019-Apply Online for 1051 Group 3 Posts
Andra Pradesh Public Service Commission has been released recruitment notification for 1051 Panchayat Secretary Grade IV ( Group – 3 ) posts. Interested candidates may apply online through official website of appsc i.e www.psc.gov.in. Interested candidates may apply online from 27/12/2018. Last date for apply online is on 19-01-2019. APPSC Panchayat Secretary examination has 2 type of written tests one is screening test and main examination. Screening Exam or Prelims exam will be conduct in off line mode and main examination will be conduct in online mode.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Test likely to be held on 21-04-2019 and Main examination likely to be held on 02-08-2019.APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) Group 3 post application will be online mode only.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2018-19-Apply Online :
APPSC (Andra Pradesh Public Service Commission ) has released notification for the recruitment of 1051 Panchayat Secretary (Group-3) posts. Selection process of the APPSC Panchayat Secretary is under 2 stages. 1. Screening Test or Prelims Examination. 2. Mains Examination. Selection for this posts under merit in written examination. Applicants Age limit must be between 18-42 years. Relaxation also applicable as given below. For more Application fee,Exam pattern, selection process,age limit, educational qualification, important dates etc are given below.
Organisation : PANCHAYAT RAJ SUBORDINATE SERVICE
Conducted by : APPSC
Name of the post : Panchayat Secretary (Group -3)
Total No. of Vacancies: 1051
Pay scale: Rs.16,400 – 49,870
Mode of Application : Online
Selection Process : The selection of candidates for appointment will be made on two stage.
- Screening Test
- Main Examination
Age Limit : 18 to 42 years
Education Qualification :
Must have passed the Degree from any University
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee
- However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
- i) SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- ii) Families having household supply white card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- iii) Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser- A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission. iv) Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not 8 entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
How to APPLY :
- The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- Candidate has to pay prescribed fee through online payment mode. After payment successfully completed then fill the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes and properly. Then click on submit button. Once complete of submission of application for then click on download application
- Take print out of application form for further use.
Hall Ticket : Applied candidates may download their Hall tickets or Admit cards before 7 days of the examination date.Applicants download their hall ticket through official website of APPSC www.psc.gov.in.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Application Submission On-Line – 27-12-2018
- Last Date For Payment of Fee On-Line -18-01-2019
- Last Date for Submission of On-Line – 19-01-2019
- Examination Date for Screening Test : 21-04-2019
- Examination Date for Main examination : 02-08-2019
- Hall ticket Download : Before 7 days of Examination date
Important Links :