ANGRAU Recruitment 2019- for Jr.Assistant Cum Typist:
ANGRAU (Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural Universities) has released notification for the recruitment to the posts of Jr.Assistant Cum Typist. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05.02.2019 to 07.03.2019. (Note: 06.03.2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).Educational Qualification, syllabus, exam pattern, age limit, selection process, etc.
Name of the post : Jr.Assistant Cum Typist
Total No. of Vacancies: 115
1. Carried Forward vacancies-21
2. Fresh Vacancies-94
Pay Scale:Rs.16,400 – 49,870/-
Age Limit:18 -42 years
Age Relaxation: The Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Application Fee: Applicant must pay Rs.1500/- (Rupees One thousand and Five hundred only) and Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and Fifty only) for SC, ST and PH (differently abled persons) candidates towards the application processing fee.
1. A University Degree and a Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh/University/competent authority who offers the Diploma Courses in Computer Application (Duration of Diploma : Minimum of six (6) months)
A Degree with Computer Science as one of the elective subjects.
2. A pass in Government Technical examination in Typewriting in English by the Lower grade.
Selection Process : The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination, to be held as per the scheme of examination.
Step-I : Candidates may log on to the ANGRAU website www.angrau.ac.in.
Step-II : The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the notification shall pay fee through corresponding notification Online Payment Form.
Step-III : After payment of Fee the Applicant should visit Online Application Form Submission link and enter the Payment id, Date of payment and Date of Birth to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
Step-IV : The applicant shall affix a recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen, Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
Step-V: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
Important Dates :
- Submission of ONLINE applications from -15.02.2019
- .Last date for submission of ONLINE applications -07.03.2019.
- Last date for Online Fee Payment – 06/03/2019.
Important links :