Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018- for security officer posts:
Andhra Bank has released notification for 20 posts of security officer Recruitment 2018. A leading public sector bank invites applications from indian citizens for the posts of security officers in middle management grade scale-II and III (MMGS-II &III). Eligible candidates may apply online from 19/09/2018 to 23/09/2018. Eligibility,Educational Qualififcation, age limit,Exam pattern,syllabus and more details are given below.
Organization: Andhra Bank
Name of the post:Security officer.
Total No. of Vacancies: 20.
1. for MMGS-II – 31705/-
2. for MMGS-III – 42020/-
Age Limit:Max 40years.
1. for SC/ST – 5 years
2. for OBC – 3 years
3. persons domlicied in kashmir division in J&K state during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
4.The children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots – 5 years
Graduation in any discipline from recognised university.
1. For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
2. For GENERAL & OTHERS: Rs. 600/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
HOW TO APPLY:
Step I : Candidate must visit www.Andhrabank.in for the online application.
Step II: Pay the prescribed fee through online.
Step III : Fill the application form without mistakes
Step IV: Download the application form in PDF format and take print for future use.
Selection Process : Selection process can be made by personal interview. The selection procedure depending upon the number of applicants received and qualification,Experience of applicants.
Important Dates :
1. Submission of ONLINE applications from -Dt: 19/09/2018
2. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications – Dt: 23/09/2018