Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 – For Clerk posts-Eligibility,Selection Process@vijayabank.com:
VIJAYA BANK, a leading listed Public Sector Bank, having Head Office in Bangalore, with all India representation, invites applications (On-Line only) from eligible sportsmen for
recruitment for the post of Clerk through Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com.
Name of Organisation : Vijaya Bank
Name of the post : Clerk
Total No of Valencies: 10
Gender : Male
Age Limit : 18-28 years
Scale of Pay & allowances :Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540(20Years).
Educational Qualification : 10th or SSC or Matriculation
Sports Qualifications: Should have represented the Country in International event, State in National event, or the District in State
Level event with distinction, or the University in an Interuniversity
event with Distinction or if he was a member of the Combined Universities Team.
Cut-off date for reckoning eligibility criteria: 01-030-2018
Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of field trials. Call Letter for this purpose will be issued to only short-listed applicants.
Probation Period : 6 months
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs. 50/-
- For All others including OBC : Rs.300/-
How to apply :
1. Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website“www.vijayabank.com” and click on the link under “Career” page to access the “Recruitment Notification No.02/2018” – Link for Notification and Online Application”.
2. Eligible candidates are then required to click on the corresponding link to apply online.
3. Candidates will have to enter their basic details in the online applicationform. Candidates are required to upload their photograph as per the specifications given in the ‘Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph.
4. After entering the basic details and uploading the photograph, a user-id & Password will be generated which will be sent to the candidate’s registered E-mail ID/Mobile number. Candidates should note their user id and Password for future reference and should be kept confidential.
5. After obtaining the user-id and password, the candidates are required to login and fill the other requisite particulars like education, experience and complete the payment process.
6. The payment can be made by using Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
7. On successful completion of the payment and filling in all the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places, click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application for its correctness.
Note : After applying Online, candidate should obtain a Print-Out of Computer Generated Online Application, which should be annexed with all necessary documents substantiating the candidature and should be sent through ordinary post only, in a closed envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CLERK(SPORTS MEN)-2017- 2018 in Vijaya Bank”, to the following address:
The Deputy General Manager-HRD
Vijaya Bank, Head Office
#41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road
Importatnt Dates :
Opening date for On-Line Registration : 12.04.2018
Closing date for On-Line Registration: 27.04.2018
Last date for receipt of “print out of the Computer
Generated On-Line Application” : 04.05.2018
Last date for Receipt of “Print out of the Computer
Generated On-Line Application : 11.05.2018
Important Links :
Official website : www.vijayabank.com