TSPSC Forest section officer results 2018 at tspsc.gov.in:
TSPSC(Telangana public serice commission) has released results for forest section officer(FSO).Written examination held on 22/10/2017 FN & AN and Physical Test events held from 05/05/2018 to 11/05/2018 to the Post of Forest Section Officer in Forest Department.
Note:The Certificate Verification is scheduled to be held on 26/06/2018 & 27/06/2018 at Potti Sree Ramulu Telugu University, Near Public Gardens, Nampally, Hyderabad from 10:00 AM, onwards.
Note:The candidates have to compulsory exercise Web Options / Post Preferences / District / Unit / Agency Area wise from 22/06/2018 to 25/06/2018 through the link provided on the Commission’s Website.
1.Basic information data to be filled by the candidate & download from the Commission’s website, 1 Set.
2. Hall Ticket of the examination held on 22/10/2017 FN & AN.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo).
4. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44years (OC Un-Employees).
5. School Study Certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school).
6. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Graduation).
7. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/Mother Name as per Memo No.3009/BCW/OP/2011, BC Welfare (OP) Dept,Dt: 18-12-2015 (Prescribed format hosted on website) form VII B.
8. Non- Creamy Layer certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/Mother Name.
9. Certificate of EYE VISION proforma (to be certified by an ophthalmologist not below the rank of Civil Asst. Surgeon). Proforma may be downloaded from the Commission’s website.
10.Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant, Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State / NCC Instructor certificate/ Retrenched Census service certificate, if any.
11.ST Candidates in Agency areas should produce local area certificate issued by the concerned Tahsildar/ Mandal Revenue Officer which is criteria for admission of local candidature.
12. NOC from employer for In- service candidates.
13.2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazette Officer.
14.Any other relevant document in pursuance of Notification.
Download FSO results: Click here