TSPSC(GURUKULA) RESULTS FOR THE POST OF LIBRARIAN (SCHOOLS) IN RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETIES:
TSPSC(Telangana public serice commission) has released results for the post of Librarian in Residential schools on the basis of Written Examination held on 17/09/2017 and 18/09/2017. For the Post of Librarian (Schools) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies.
Note: candidates are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification of 2nd Spell due to short fall of candidates in certain categories.
Note: The Certificate Verification is scheduled to be held on 30/07/2018 at TSPSC Office, Prathiba Bhavan, Nampally,Hyderabad from 10:30 AM to 03:00 PM. And The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazzetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing
which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection.
Note: The Commission reserves right to disqualify any candidate, if he/she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
Required Documents for certificate verification:
1. Checklist (1 Set)
2. Hall Ticket (Mains)
3. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
4. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un-Employees)
5. Provisional or Convocation Certificate or Marks Memo (Graduation with concerned subject).
6. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
7. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother name.
8 Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18-12-2015.(Prescribed format hosted on Website)
9. NOC from employer for In-service candidates
10. Service certificate issued by the State Government of Telangana for the candidates who are working under T.S. Govt., who are claiming Age relaxation
11. Proof of Ex-servicemen, if any
12. Web option Document
13. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazzetted Officer.
Note: All certificates shall be produced at the time of verification and no additional time will be granted.