TSNPDCL Notification for JPO(Junior Personal Officers) in Telangana:
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. (TSNPDCL) has released notification for the 25 JPO(Junior Personal Officers) in 5 districts of Telangana Karimnagar,khammam,warangal,nizamabad and adilabad. Interested candidates may apply online for TSNPDCL JPO (Junior Personal Officers) from 28-12-2018. Examination will be held on 10-02-2019 From 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM. The written examination for recruitment of Junior Personnel Officer will be held at different centers located in GHMC area of Hyderabad.Applied candidates may download their hall tickets from 04-02-2019 on wards. Eligibility, age limit,education qualification, pay scale, exam pattern, syllabus etc are given below.
Name of the post : JPO (Junior Personal Officer)
Total No. of Vacancies: 25
Pay scale: Rs. 34925/-
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years
Mode of Application : Online
Selection Process :
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on written examination.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows:
- OC – 40% BC – 35% SC/ST – 30% PH – 30%
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold First Class B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc. Degree of a recognized University in India
- Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) towards Online Application Processing Fee .
- Examination Fee : Rs. 120/-
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply :
Step I : Log on to the official website www.tsnpdcl.in
Step II : Pay the prescribed application fee using debit card or credit card or other online payment service.
Step III : Click on Apply Online. Fill the application form without any mistake.
Step IV: After fill the application form click on submit. Then download application form take print out of application for further use.
Exam Pattern :
The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark. The Section-A (ENGLISH AND TELUGU) consisting of 60 questions on Human Resource Management, Industrial Laws, General Laws & Labour Laws etc., Section-B consisting of 40 questions on Test of English Language, Computer abilities, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Numerical ability and History related to Telangana Culture & Movement.
Note: The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee On-Line ——- 27-12-2018
- Starting Date of Application Submission On-Line ——- 28-12-2018
- Last Date For Payment of Fee On-Line ——- 17-01-2019 (Up to 5:00 PM)
- Last Date for Submission of On-Line ——- 17-01-2019 (Up to 11:59 PM) Application
- Downloading of Hall-Tickets from ——- 04-02-2019 onwards
- Date of Examination ——- 10-02-2019 From 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Important Links :
Click here to Download Notification Pdf