TS Junior Panchayat Secretary -2018 Syllabus:
Telanagana Government has released notification for 9,355 Junior Panchayat Secretary posts in Telangana State. Junior Panchayat Secretary examination has two papers 1.General Studies 2.Rural Development, Telangana Panchyat Secretary act-2018. Paper 1 has General Studies andMental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana topics as mentioned in the official notification. Paper 2 has Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
12. Mental Ability.(Verbal and non-verbal),
a) Logical Reasoning.
c) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving
analysis of a passage.
d) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
Also Read : TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern
PAPER II- Syllabus :
1. Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
2. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including
Constitutional amendments and reports of Various
3. Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
4. Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to
upliftment of Rural Poor
5. Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development
Department of Government of India and Telangana
6. Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries,
7. Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare
8. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self
9. Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
10. Accounting and administering funds received under various
Also Read :