SBI Recruitment 2019- Apply online for Senior Executive(Credit Review),SO(Regular/Contract Basis) posts:
State bank of India(SBI) has announced that recruitment of 15 Senior Executive(Credit Review), Specialist Officer(Regular), Specialist Officer(Regular/Contract Basis) posts. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22.01.2019 TO 11.02.2019. State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Senior Executive(Credit Review) Officers posts. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Eligibility,Educational Qualification,age limit,application fee,how to apply,exam pattern,syllabus and more detail are given below.
Name of the Organisation : State bank of India(SBI)
Name of the post : Senior Executive(Credit Review) Officer, Specialist Officer(Regular), Specialist Officer(Contract Basis)
Total no of posts :
1. Senior Executive(Credit Review) Officer-15
2. Specialist Officer(Regular)-16
3. Specialist Officer(Regular/Contract Basis)-11
1. Senior Executive(Credit Review) Officer- Rs.12.00 lacs – Rs.15.00 lacs with annual increment of 10% on CTC. In addition to CTC, travelling expense is reimbursable.
2. Specialist Officer(Regular)-(MMGS-II)-31705/-,(MMGS-III)-42020/-
3. Specialist Officer(Regular/Contract Basis)-31705/-
Application Type : Online
Age Limit :
1. Senior Executive(Credit Review) Officer- 25 years-35 years
2. Specialist Officer(Regular)-27-37 years
3. Specialist Officer(Regular/Contract Basis)- 21-35 years
Relaxation of age :
1. For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : 5 Years
2. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
3. Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years
PWD (OBC)-13 Years
PWD (GEN)-10 Years
Educational Qualification : CA/MBA/CFA Master in Finance Control/
Master in Management Studies/PGDM.
Examination Fee :
1. For SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 100/-
2. For General, OBC : Rs.600/-
How to apply :
1. Candidates can apply online only from 22.01.2019 TO 11.02.2019. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
3. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
4. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature.
5. Fill the application form carefully. After complete of filling click on submit. Download the application form then take print out of application form for the future reference.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview
Call Letter for Interview:
Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
Important Dates :
1.Submission of ONLINE applications from – Dt. 22.01.2019
2.Last date for submission of ONLINE applications – Dt. 11.02.2019