AP State Disaster Response & Fire Services Notification 2019-for 91 Home Guard posts:
AP State Disaster Response & Fire Services Recruitment Board has released recruitment notification for the 91 Home guard(Fireman, Driver Operator) Posts. Eligible Candidates may apply online for the Home Guard posts in AP State Disaster Response & Fire Services department from 28-01-2019 to 18-02-2019 on official website. Eligibility, age limit,educational qualification,application fee,selection process, age relaxation, exam pattern,syllabus, important dates are given below.
Organisation:AP State Disaster Response & Fire Services department
Name of the Post: Home guard(Fireman, Driver Operator)
Total Number of posts: 91
2. Driver Operator-18
Age Limit : 18-50 years
Educational Qualification :The candidate must have passed (7th) or equivalent examination recognized by the State Government.
Selection Process : Basic Skill Test on Fire Fighting and Rescue Operations for Home Guard (Fireman) & Driving Test will be conducted to those who applied for Home Guard (Driver Operator)
Application Fee: fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five only)
How to Apply:
- Candidate has to visit Official Website: fireservices.ap.gov.in
- Candidate has to pay prescribed application fee.
- After complition of fee payment candidate has to fill the online application form without mistakes.
- After filling the online application form click on submit and download the application form and take print out for further use.
Note: Interested candidates can read the full notification before apply through PDF given below.
Important Dates :
1. Starting date to apply online for the post- Dt: 28-01-2019
2. Last date to apply online for the post- Dt: 18-02-2019
3. Date of Basic skill test for the post- Dt: 01-03-2019
4. Driving Test for Driver Operator from -Dt: 06-03-2019.
Important Links :