TSPSC Forest Range Officer Results 2018 @tspsc.gov.in:
TSPSC(Telangana public serice commission) has released results for forest range officer(FRO).Written examination held on 11/11/2017& 12/11/2017 FN & AN to the Post of Forest Range Officer in Forest Department.
Note:The Certificate Verification is scheduled to be held on 30/07/2018 & 31/07/2018 at Potti Sree Ramulu Telugu University, Near Public Gardens, Nampally, Hyderabad, subject to the condition
of receiving fitness certificate from the Medical Board conducted by the Gandhi Hospital.
Note: As per schedule, produce the following original documents along with one set of Photo – set copies attested by a Gazetted Officer along with one set of Basic information data (Check list) and two sets of
Attestation forms (original) for verification of Certificates without fail. Request for extension of time for producing certificates will not be entertained.
Required Documents for certificate verification:
1. Checklist (Basic information data to be filled by the candidate &download from The Commission’s website, 1 set).
2. Hall Ticket of the examination held on 11/11/2017 & 12/11/2017
3. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
4. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-31 years (OC Un-Employees)
5. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity when the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
6. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Graduation)
7. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother Name.
8. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18-12-2015. (Prescribed format hosted on Website)
9. Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant (Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State / NCC instructor certificate/ Retrenched Census service certificate, Exservicemen Certificate if any.
10. Conformation that web options were exercised.
11. NOC from employer for In-service candidates
12. Sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
13. Any other relevant document in pursuance of Notification.
Note: All certificates shall be produced at the time of verification and no additional time will be granted.