TS SET Notification 2018- Eligibility,application,Scheme of Exam,Examination fee at telanganaset.org:
Application are invited by the Osmania University Hyderabad from eligible candidates to appear for the TS-SET 2018 (State Eligibility Test) to be conducted on 15-07-2018. Eligibility,Age,Examination Fee,Exam Pattern,Syllabus details are given below.
Name of Examination: TS-SET 2018
Age Limit : There is no upper age limit for TS SET examination.
Conditions of Eligibility :
1. The candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. (list of subjects of post graduation attached at page No. 16) are eligible for this Test. However. in case of the Backward Classes (BC) /Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ persons with disability (PwD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
2. The candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or the candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for eligibility for Assistant Professor / Lecturership after they have passed their Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of BC/SC/ST/PwD (persons with disability) category candidates. Such candidates must complete their Masters degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
3. Candidates belonging to third gender in other words transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for SET examination as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject wise cut-offs for this category should be the lowest among those for SC/ST/PwD/BC categories in the corresponding subject.
4. The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
5. Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post graduation only. The candidates, whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects, may appear in a related subject.
6. Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor print out of their Application Form (Confirmation Page) to TS-SET office. However the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the TS-SET at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
7. Candidates having post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. (www.aiu.ac.in).
8. The Candidate who qualify TS-SET are eligible to apply for recruitment of Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in the State of Telangana only.
Examination Fee :
For OC Candidates : Rs.1000/-
For BC Candidates : Rs. 800/-
For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.500/-
How to Apply :
1. Log on to the official website of TS-SET www.telanganaset.org.
2. Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the scanned images as below:
i) Passport size photograph in JPG format of minimum 20 kb to 40 kb. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
i) Signature in JPG format of minimum 5kb to 20 kb. The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
iii) Caste Certificate in JPG format of minimum 50 kb to 300kb.
3. After filling all the details for applying online for SET the candidates have to pay the examination fee either by credit/debit card.
4. After complete of payment click on submit. Download the application form take print for future use.
Exam Pattern :
1. Total time for paper -I – 1 hour
2. Total time for paper -2 – 2 hours.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||14-03-2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||20-04-2018 (Extended)|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||24-04-2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||04-05-2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee|
(For Hyderabad centre only)
|Download of Hall Tickets||25-06-2018|
|Date of Examination||15-07-2018|
Import Links :
|Recruitment Board||Post Name||More Information|
|university of hyderabad||JRF||Get more details|
|TREIRB||TGT&PGT||Get more details|
|university of hyderabad||project associative||Get more details|
|CGG,TELANGANA||PROJECT LEADER||Get more details|
|CGG,TELANGANA||TEAM LEAD||Get more details|
|CGG,TELANGANA||SR.SOFTWARE DEVELOPER||Get more details|
|CGG,HYDERABAD||NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR||Get more details|
|CGG,TELANGANA||TEAM LEADER ANDROID||Get more details|
|CGG,TELANGANA||SR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER(ANDROID)||Get more details|
|CGG,TELANGANA||SR PL/SQL DEVELOPER&DBA||Get more details|
|OSMANIA UNIVERSITY||PRODUCTION&TECHNICAL ASSISTANT||Get more details|
|UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD||PROJECT ASSISTANT||Get more details|
|UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD||RESEARCH ASSISTANT||Get more details|
|COLLECTORATE&MAGISTRATE OFFICE IN ADILABAD||JUNIOR ASSISTANT,TYPIST||Get more details|
|TS GOVERNMENT||CRT,SO,PG CRT,PET||Get more details|
|TSPSC||ASO||Get more details|
|TSPSC||SENIOR STENO||Get More details|
|TSPSC||Jr Assistant in Road Transport Dept||Get more details|
|TSPSC||VRO||Get More Details|
|Telangana Govt||TS DEECET 2018||Get more details|
|Osmaniya University||OUCET -2018||Get more details|
|Osmania University||TS SET-2018||Get More Details|
|Kakatiya University||KUPGCET 2018||Get More Details|
|Osmania University||TS EDCET 2018||Get more details|
|TSPOSTAL||Postman and Mail gaurd||Get more details|