TS EDCET 2018-Notification,Eligibility,dates,email@example.com:
TS EDCET 2018 ( Telanagna State Education Common Entrance Test) is for admission into B.Ed(bachelor of education) in various college of state Telagana. TS EDCET is conducing by Osmania University on the behalf of Telagana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE).
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have degree in B.A or B.com or BSc or BSc(home science) B.C.A or B.B.M with minimum 50% of marks.
- For SC or ST or BC or PH candidates must have 40% of marks in graduation.
Age Limit : Candidate should have 19 years.
|Starting date for online applications||18-03-2018|
|Last date for online applications||20-04-2018|
|With Late Fee (Rs.5000)||16-05-2018 to 25-05-2018|
|Entrance Exam||05-31-2018 and 01-06-2018|
|Announcement of Ranks||11-06-2018|
Application Fee :
|For General Candidates||Rs. 650|
|For SC and ST's||Rs.450|
Exam Pattern :
- Offline examination
- Total number of question – 150
- Total Number of marks – 150
- No negative marks
- Each Question carry 1 mark.
Qualifying marks for EDCET :
For qualify the EDCET candidate must get 25% percentage of total marks i.e 37 marks out of total marks. No minimum qualifying marks for SC,ST’s in EDCET entrance examination.
Hall Tickets : Hall Tickes or Admit cards will be available one week before from the entrance examination date. Candidate should download the hall tickets from the official website of EDCET.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website edcet.tsche.ac.in
- Fill the application form.
- Upload Passport size photograph and signature.
- Complete the payment process.
- Submit the application and take print your application for future use.
Official Website : edcet.tsche.ac.in