NABARD RECRUITMENT 2018 FOR 21 VARIOUS POSTS
NABARD(National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) released a notification for 21 various posts.Eligible candidates may apply online from Dt: 14 June 2018 to 05 July 2018.Age limit,eligibility,qualification,selection process,pay scale,exam pattern,syllabus,application fee and more details are given below:
Name of organisation: NABARD(National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development)
Name of the post: various posts
Total no.of post: 21
- Chief Technology Officer-1 Post.
- Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution-1 Post.
- Chief Risk Manager-1 Post.
- Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation-3 Posts.
- Assistant Project Manager Storage,Marketing & Processing-1 Post.
- Assistant Project Manager,Climate change Adaptation-1 post.
- Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy-1 post.
- Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports-1 post.
- Risk Managers-(06 posts).
- Senior Project Finance Manager-(1 post).
- Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects)-(1 post).
- Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects)-(1 post).
- Communication Professionals (02 posts one each for Mumbai
& New Delhi).
- Chief Technology Officer:First class in 4 years B.E. / B.Tech degree from recognized University /Institutes. Post Graduation in areas relevant to the role specially in the field of IT will be an added advantage.
- Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution:Graduates from any recognized university preferably information technology.
- Chief Risk Manager Essential:
1. Post- Graduation / Masters in Management from one of the top institutes (excluding online or distant) or CA /CS.
2. Certification in Risk Management from GARP / PRMIA. Desirable
3. Certification in Banking /CFA
4. Degree in Statistics
5. Qualification in Law (3 year regular course)
- Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation Essential:
Graduates from any recognized university with minimum 05 year’ experience in project management.
1.Qualification relating to development finance, rural banking and IT project implementation in rural banks.
2. Project management certification
- Assistant Project Manager Storage,Marketing & Processing: Graduate / Post Graduate,Doctorate in Food Technology/Food Engineering / FoodProcessing.
- Assistant Project Manager,Climate change Adaptation:Climate Change Adaptation
(i) Post Graduate in Agriculture (Agronomy / soil science / Agro Meteorology/Hydro-geology) or AgriEngineering(Soil and waterconservation / Climate change Adaptation/ Forestry/Horticulture) or equivalent,B.Sc.-M.Sc. (Integrated)
Climate Change Adaptation.
Desirable: Diploma or training in Climate Change related aspects.
- Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy:Renewable Energy Consultant- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Environment Engineering or Post Graduate in ClimateScience, Sustainability,Environment Management,Renewable Energy or equivalent course.
Desirable: Diploma or training in Climate Change related
- Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports:B.Tech in Computer Science or B.Sc in computers or MCA or equivalent course.
Desirable: Diploma /Certificate course / training in climate science related aspects.
Experience in management and reporting of the developmental (preferably NRM) projects and programme, knowledge and experience of integrating and management of GIS and Remote Sensing in development projects and programmes.
- Risk Managers:Essential
Post Graduate in Economics/Statistics/ Finance/ MBA from a recognized university.
Specialised qualifications in Risk Management from Professional Risk Managers’ International Association
(PRMIA)/ Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP)
and/ or CA/ CFA/ ICWA/ ACS/CAIIB or equivalent
- Senior Project Finance Manager:CA/ MBA (Finance), B.Tech/ BE with MBA Finance.
- Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects):CA/ MBA (Finance), B.Tech/BE with MBA Finance
- Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects):BA LLB /LLM
- Communication Professionals:Essential
Bachelor of Art or Mass communication from a recognized University with knowledge of Editing,composing, post production,visual designing, graphics designing, flash & web
Important Dates :
1. Submission of ONLINE applications from-14 June 2018.
2.Last date for submission of ONLINE applications-05 July 2018.
Important Links :
Notification Pdf: Download
Apply Online: Click here
Official Website : Click here