IBPS Recruitment 2018- for 7275 posts of CRP Clerk VIII:
IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Recruitment 2018. IBPS released notification for the 7275 posts of Clerk. This system of Common Recruitment Process- Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination and provisional allotment for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities. IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations mentioned at (A) below, to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting online Preliminary examination, declare result of online Preliminary examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Name of the post: CRP Clerk VIII
Total No. of Vacancies: 7275
Age Limit: 20-28 years.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
1) Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
2) Rs. 600 /- for all others.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step-I:Candidate must visit the website www.ibps.in to Apply online.
Step-II:Login through the registration number and Password.
Step III : Pay the prescribed fee through online.
Step IV: Fill the application form without mistakes
Step V: Download the application form in PDF format and take print for future use.
Selection Process :
The candidate will be selected by conducting two types of examinations. preliminary examination & main examination.
preliminary exam pattern:
|Name of Tests|
|General English||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Main Examination pattern:
|Name of Tests|
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|Time allotted for each test
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Important Dates :
1. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018
2. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018
3. Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training November 2018
4. Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 26.11.2018 to 01.12.2018
5. Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary November 2018
6. Online Examination – Preliminary 08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018
7. Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2018/ January 2019
8. Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2019
9. Online Examination – Main 20.01.2019
10. Provisional Allotment April 2019